Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel: MHTableTennis to keep up to date!
- 2 hours training (2 partners x 1 hour)
- 1 best of 5 practice match
I still have a lot to work on with lengthening my rallies and keeping consistent. Generally I was happier with my timing and my play close to and over the table, especially on my forehand countering. Hopefully as I train I can continue to cut down the number of unforced errors which are still frequent in my game.
- 30 minute exercise bike warmup
- 30 minute leg workout (monkey jumps, squat thrusters, calf raises)
- 30 minute exercise bike (continuing)
- 1 hour training - Kaden Xu (Chinese provincial player, USATT 2700)
- 1 hour training - Judy Hugh (US National Women's Team)
Two Point Forehand:
I was relatively happy with the speed of my movement today, I'm definitely feeling lighter on my feet, I think the leg workout before it helped quite a lot. Here are some things I need to work on:
- Focus more on the contact point of the ball
- Make sure to finish the stroke before making the movement across the middle
- Keep space between my elbow and body, getting squashed up causes more top edges and mis-hits
Hope you have been enjoying the blogs so far! :)